Praying is talking to God with your heart

Praying is talking to God with your heart
Open your heart and let Him in.

Monday, September 6, 2021

God’s Guidance and Peace




Precious Prince Of Peace,            
I just love the way the amplified version of Your Word not only tells me to cast my cares on You, but it goes on to expound on what and why! You want me to give You my worries, concerns, troubles; You want me to turn over any and all things that cause my spirit anxiety. Lord, You know that my heart cannot hold Your peace and harbor my cares at the same time so You want me to give it all to You because You care deeply about the things that trouble and concern me and You watch over me very carefully. WOW!  
It’s not like when a parent says to a child, “Give that to me” and when the child asks why, the parent screams, “Because I told you to…that’s why!” No, we are told what to cast and why in this beautiful verse: 
‭‭  “casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully].” 1 Peter 5:7 AMP‬‬
 
Here is another great verse from the amplified version of Your Word which speaks about holding onto the Shalom of Yeshua under any and all circumstances:
“Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your [specific] requests known to God. And the peace of God [that peace which reassures the heart, that peace] which transcends all understanding, [that peace which] stands guard over your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus [is yours].”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:6-7‬ ‭AMP‬‬
It’s such a privilege to bring my requests to You and I am in awe that in turn You give me Your peace! You are My Prince Of Peace. 

Yes, I want you to remember that My Plans are always for your good. But I also want you to remember that My Plans very rarely involve just you, they are working a greater purpose that you don’t see, and involve more people than you or your immediate family. Continue to seek My Word for your guidance, seek Me in prayer, and of course here, in your writings and I will bring the answers and direction that you seek. Be obedient to My Plans, they will succeed and you will also be filled with My Peace. Also, ask Me about the others you don’t even see and I will show you who you should  have a burden and pray for. Because praying and caring for others who are hurting is part of what eases so much of your own pain, suffering and loss; it is part of My Plan. Trust it, Trust Me. 
Thank You Lord, for these beautiful Words of Yours, Thank You that Your will for me is to care for others as much or more as I do myself. That, as You know Lord, is a very tall order for me, but You want to and will show me just how to do this—If I let You. 

Abba, I know that part of the reason You don’t want me weighed down by the cares of this world is because this is not my eternal home. I am in this world but not of it! And You don’t want me overly concerned with the temporal and evil distractions of this world. As a Christian I am becoming more and more vexed by the turns this world is taking, but people who love this world are becoming more and more comfortable with sin and its consequences, they are lost people… “whose fate is destruction, whose god is their belly [their worldly appetite, their sensuality, their vanity], and whose glory is in their shame—who focus their mind on earthly and temporal things. But [we are different, because] our citizenship is in heaven. And from there we eagerly await [the coming of] the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭3:19-20‬ ‭AMP‬‬ 

Oh what a beautiful promise of my Savior coming from my heavenly home to “catch me up” and take me out of this ungodly world to be with Him forever and ever! Come for me, Jesus! 

Just as I was longing for You to come for me …I feel You prick my heart about my family and loved ones who aren’t living for You right now. And, all those who are lost without You that I don’t even know…Your desire is that none of them would perish, and that should be my desire as well. It is my desire, it is.

Yes, the world is on a path of sin and destruction and many are lost to its enticing ways, but I am the Savior of the world to all those who receive Me as such and who let Me be their Lord. And Sarah, I am already Your Redeemer!

~


     






No comments:

Post a Comment